1. Spring can't wait much longer, I mean, it's almost May already.
2. yellow, that's it, just yellow, it's a happy color and I'm liking it
3. my favorite early flowers are blooming, Muscari, or as we call them in my little world Fairy Bells
4. the kids are well and haven't caught my wretchedness
5. Veggie gardening. Lil' Miss' tomato plants that she started from seed are getting huge and I'm kind of wanting a veggie garden again this year even though I promised myself I wouldn't. It would be my first year in eleven without one and I think I would miss it. Even canning is sounding fun... dare I?
6. fabric, ruffles, old lace, hand stitching
7. I finished all of my scrappy challenges this month. I thought for sure I wouldn't and I was pretty upset with me about it but in the last days I've done it. Yay! My favorite of all the pages was a lift of our dear JetjeZ. Her page is found here. I wont post the pic because I haven't gotten permission and I'm crazy about not swiping images.
(the kit for this page is called Magic of Childhood by Starlight Designs at Shabby Pickle in case you want to nab it)
8. Cadbury Eggs. I have some stashed just for me for when I get over this illness. They're my little secret and I plan to eat each one when I'm all alone and can enjoy it without little pouting eyes wanting to take them, they have their own so I feel no guilt... really...none. Ok, maybe I feel a little and that's why I'll eat them alone but I deserve a little indulgence too.
9. I saw the first butterfly of the year yesterday
10. my baby girl is blowing bubbles and watching them float to the clouds (well close enough)
There, 10 happy thoughts on a Wednesday. If you're stuck in the middle of the week like me, feeling blah, try thinking of just 10 happy thoughts, it might not seem so bad anymore :)