Thursday, January 23, 2014

Moving Day

This is where I speak.  It has always been a sort of refuge and home to me where I can ramble, mostly aimlessly, and say what is on my mind.  I have been gone.  I suppose I could say I was abducted by aliens, ran off with vagabonds, or joined the circus (closer to accurate) but I wont.  In truth, I've had some projects that took me away.  One, I shared, actually scheduling photography clients.  I still hate scheduling by the way.  The other I have kept quiet about and will continue to do so, for now.  If any of you actually drop by to read this, after so long an absence, thank you.  I can't say why today I decided to write of all days.  I can't even say if I need to be here or if I'll design again.  I started so many kits this past year, so many characters that never amounted to more than at best mini kits.  I wouldn't say it's exactly like writer's block as I still draw.  It's more like being assaulted with too many things that you want to do and suddenly realizing that to do them all, they will all fall short.  My project 365 died a violent death.  I scrapped, I believe, 2 pages last year.  Just 2!  That is less than I used to do in a morning and while I felt somewhat disappointed in myself for it, I don't entirely.  Last year while I wasn't scrapping I finished a quilt, the first in 6 years,  I knitted countless items, I photographed beautiful people, cross stitched, learned to play piano (I'm not accomplished by any means but I play), I sewed clothes for my girls, I did that other project that I don't want to talk about (not teasing, I'm just not ready) in short, I lived.  There were entire days, several in a row sometimes, when I didn't even look at the computer.  Really.  It was wonderful.  I loved what I had here, the designing, the interacting with people, the nonsensical ramblings but I loved last year too.  I'm not sure if there is a happy medium where I have both.  What I have decided to do is gradually come back to blogging on my other blog.  There I will ramble and share photos of what is happening in my life as I live it as I once did here.  I welcome you to join me.  I'm not sure I will be back here unless or until I do design again.  It has always been such a digi blog in spite of the ramblings that I feel disappointed when I visit without bringing gifts.  I really hate that feeling.  So, I am moving my home to one that has nothing to offer but myself.  If that's not enough, fine.  If some of you miss my ramblings, I'll be here: 365weefaeriedays.blogspot.com

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I have missed you so, sweet girl. I have missed your Little Miss and watching your family grow and change. I keep checking your other blog, too. Please don't ever go away completely. You are loved here, you know!!!! xo Diana

Anna C said...

I have always enjoyed your blog postings and photos!

Debi WeeFaerie said...

Thank you both :)

Debbie said...

I am missing something....I didn't even know you had another blog!!! I always came to this one!
Please direct me to your other one??
xo

NanaDiana said...

Hi Debi-
Just wondering how you are- I don't seem to have a direct email for you but I was thinking about you tonight. God bless you~ xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

Hi Debi-
Just wondering how you are- I don't seem to have a direct email for you but I was thinking about you tonight. God bless you~ xo Diana